The Stihl MS 380 first appeared in the mid 1990’s. It was based on the old Stihl 038 but has improved safety features and engine performance. It is such a popular model that Stihl issued a warning about counterfeits. Built with a single Cylinder, two-stroke, air-cooling gasoline engine, the Stihl MS 380 is a reliable and high-performance 72 cc chainsaw great for cutting woods and timbers. …
Stihl MS 380 Parts list Manual:
Exploded parts diagrams quickly enable you to locate and order the part needed to fix your saw. It goes through each section clearly marking each part number.
- Safety Precautions
- Troubleshooting motor and chain
- Chain Drive, Chain Brake, Chain Lubrication and Chain Tensioner
- Oil Pump
- Removing and Installing and testing
- Electrical Circuit and controls
- Motor, filter and brushes
- Special Servicing Tools
- Servicing Aids
- And much more….
There are no reviews yet.