The Stihl MS 361 was first made in 1993 and is still sold today. It was a green improvement on the Stihl MS 360. There is also a MS 361 CQ which has a quick stop extra safety feature but the engine and displacement are the same. Stihl MS 361 chainsaw is a dynamic 3.4kW-Petrol chain saw. Outstanding power to weight ratio, state-of-the-art technology and exceptional cutting speed and torque.
Stihl MS 361 C Parts list Manual:
Exploded parts diagrams quickly enable you to locate and order the part needed to fix your saw. It goes through each section clearly marking each part number.
- Safety Precautions
- Troubleshooting motor and chain
- Chain Drive, Chain Brake, Chain Lubrication and Chain Tensioner
- Oil Pump
- Removing and Installing and testing
- Electrical Circuit and controls
- Motor, filter and brushes
- Special Servicing Tools
- Servicing Aids
- And much more….
Daniel from greece –
repaired my chainsaw with this, now I have my winter fuel supply in-thanks