The Stihl MS 360 was first made in 1991 as the Stihl 036. It carried on being made until 2003. In 2002 during Stihl’s re-branding of their product line it became the Stihl MS 360. Mid range professional Chainsaw for felling, trimming and general commercial applications.
Stihl MS 360 Parts list Manual:
Exploded parts diagrams quickly enable you to locate and order the part needed to fix your saw. It goes through each section clearly marking each part number.
- Safety Precautions
- Troubleshooting motor and chain
- Chain Drive, Chain Brake, Chain Lubrication and Chain Tensioner
- Oil Pump
- Removing and Installing and testing
- Electrical Circuit and controls
- Motor, filter and brushes
- Special Servicing Tools
- Servicing Aids
- And much more….
There are no reviews yet.