The Einhell BG-PC 4040 chainsaw uses German High quality components, rail and chain is from OREGON
Top rated chainsaw. Anti-vibration design-cushions shocks which reduces user fatigue.
Auto choke,primer and electronic ignition for quick and easy starting
Chain brake/hand guard-stops the chain within milliseconds in case of kickback
Chain catch-prevents from risks of chain jumping off cutter rail
- Robust petrol chain saw for universal use.
- Ideal for felling, clearing of underbrush and debranching of trees.
- The ergonomic design of the handles and the anti-vibrations system warrant a lasting fatigueless job.
- The electronic ignition is resistant against dirt, humidity as well as changes in temperatures and allows easy starting and uninterrupted motor operation.
- Safety trigger
- Auto choke, primer and electronic ignition – for quick and easy starting
- Chain brake / hand guard – stops the chain within a few milliseconds in case of kickback
- High-quality components: bar and chain from OREGON
- Sprocket tip bar
- Large claw stop
- Carburetor from WALBRO
- Chain catch – prevents from risks of chain jumping off cutter bar
- Anti-vibration design – cushions shocks and reduces user fatigue
- Automatic lubrication of cutter bar and chain
- Fuel / Oil mixing bottle
- Small bottle of 2-stroke oil
- Chainsaw File
- Blade bar sheath
- Spark plug spanner
- Full instructions
- Full guarantee from Einhell Tools
- Displacement 40,1 cc
- Chain oil capacity 210 ml
- Fuel capacity 400 ml
- Bar length 40 cm (16″)
- Power 1,5 kW / 2,0 PS
- Cutting speed 17,3 m/s
The BG-PC 4040 has good safety features. Pressure on the finger guard will trigger the chain brake and stop the chain within a few milliseconds. For safety in the event of the chain jumping off the rail, there is a chain catch. A large, robust claw stop ensures safe handling on felling and cutting-to-length jobs, and it also serves as a pivot point when sawing horizontal trunks. In idle mode, the centrifugal clutch disengages the chain from the engine. Thanks to the crank shaft with bilateral bearings, the engine runs with very low vibrations. For high user-friendliness even on long work sessions there is also an anti-vibration system. The cutter rail and chain are lubricated automatically.
Einhell BG-PC 4040 Manual download here
There are no reviews yet.